Monday, September 25, 2006

Long day at work. I didn't finish up until quarter 'til 7. Thought about going home to eat - hungry. Instead ran the 7 mile loop. 81 cool degrees. Still having trouble finding my stride so it took about 49 minutes.

I didn't run Saturday or Sunday. Out of town. On Friday, I ran 20 in and around the neighborhood before work. Very tough. Not fun. But I'd promised myself 20 and NY is coming too fast.

I've virtually stopped stretching and taking fish oil. Also haven't riden the bike in weeks. Not sure what shape I'm in. Undecided about the IBM 10k on Sunday. I need to get some major miles in and can't affort the race break. On the other hand, I haven't raced any distance over 5 miles in ages. On the third hand, I crashed badly in last year's IBM race. And fourthly, I'm afraid that I'll run even worse than last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home