Sunday, May 21, 2006

On Saturday, I actually felt painfree, so I did 4 around the neighborhood. Friday was a different story. The best I could manage was 30 minutes on the spin bike while I watched an old episode of "the office". Sunday was the trail run. I made up my mind to go easy. And it's a good thing too. It was rocky as hell with big ledges and lots of turns - A motorcycle/mountain bike track. In the past several years I've ran 30k's around 1:55:00. But I'm a wuss and my ankle hurt. So, it took me two hours and fourty-four minutes to run 3x10k loops. Floyd got fourth overall and won masters in 2:14. Birk ran sub-2:20. I waited around for two hours for awards. At least I'm not less sore and with the 18.6 mile race, I got in 29.6 miles for the week. Gonna get serious on June 5th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home