Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I took Monday off. That wasn't my intent, I just ran out of time. Thank God ACL is over! I parked (without problems) Tues morning at Barton and ran over to AHS for some 1600's. Ended up doing 800's as well - 5:43, 5:41, 2:47, 2:46, 2:41, 2:43. Fifty-odd Rogues were on the track - lots of shadows shouting encouragement. Thanks Rogues. Felt smooth but still heavy. I've got to stop the late night snacking.

It'll be really tough to get in miles this week. I'm planning on doing another set of intervals Wednesday (maybe 800's and 400's) and do the Point Run on Thursday before a long run on Friday (20???) We'll see. I don't expect to run on Saturday and probably won't be able to run Sunday either. Paladino's going away party is Sunday night. I'll miss that guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home