Saturday, June 24, 2006

I was in Seattle last week for four days - temperatures in the 50's, cool breezes off the Sound ...but somehow I ran exactly zero miles, ate fried food everyday, bacon for breakfast. Felt fat. When I weighed myself in Austin on Saturday morning, I was nearly 159 lbs - the heaviest I'd been in 8? 10 years? Thankfully, it was raining this morning so it was cool enough to run two hours at 7:30 a.m., which was the earliest I could get up, read the sports page and check my e-mail. I'm guessing 15 miles in total. Wish I'd used more body glide - Painful shower! I'll run tomorrow and shoot for all five days during the coming week as well. I have some traveling on Tuesday/Wednesday, but ought to be okay assuming I can get out of bed. I miss my daughter. She's getting more and more involved with the church. Last night, they had a sleepover so I was solo at the house. I'm a bit conflicted as I only go to church about once a month myself. I hoping my God doesn't require regular attendance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home